1. If you are selected by the Producers for an interview, you must be willing to travel at your own expense to be interviewed at a time to be scheduled by the Producers in their sole discretion and at one of the following locations TBC. The Producers reserve the right to add, cancel and/or substitute other cities as interview locations.
2. If you are selected by the Producers for an interview in the final interview selection, you must be willing to travel to TBC as scheduled by the Producers in their sole discretion for the final selection process. You must be willing to travel at your own expense.
3. You must be willing to live in TBC for approximately TBC days on such dates to be determined by Producers in their sole discretion with approximately a dozen strangers where you will have little or no privacy. If you are chosen to take part in this series, it is your responsibility to make any necessary arrangements with your employer and family in anticipation of your extended absence from home.
4. You will be filmed extensively during this whole series and pushed mentally, physically and emotionally.
5. You must be at least 18 years of age at the time of the application.
6. You must have a valid passport during your time of participation
7. If you are selected to be interviewed, you may be given, and must complete and return (prior to the date of your personal interview), all application forms and submit copies of your birth certificate, passport, and/or other identification as well as a Medical History Form.
8. If selected as a finalist you must complete the Participant Form Package, which will be furnished to you by the Producers and will include among other things, affidavits, release forms and waivers for you. You must also submit to physical and mental examinations by Producer- selected medical professional(s)
9. By applying to participate in Selective Intelligence, you authorize the Producers to conduct civil, criminal, financial, driver-history and any other type of background checks deemed necessary by the Producers.
Applications MUST go HERE to fill out an on-line application form and submit it. Please be careful to follow all instructions on the website.
Deadline: We need to receive all application by no later than TBC
All materials you send us (including videotape and photos) will be retained by Producers and become the property of the Producers and will not be returned to you whether or not you are selected as a participant. Any expenses you incur during the application process including postage, shipping and materials preparation (videotape, photos, etc.) are your sole responsibility. Producers will not reimburse you for these expenses. Only one entry per person is allowed. All decisions of the Producers are final and absolute and not subject to inquiry.
Please check the website regularly for open calls and scheduled events in a city near you
If you are selected for an interview, you will be advised by the Producers shortly before the interview is scheduled. If you are selected to participate in the final selection process, you will be advised by the Producers shortly before the final selection process is scheduled.
Producers reserve the right to change the terms of the application and the production schedule at anytime. Producers reserve the right to change the eligibility requirements and any other application rules in its sole discretion at any time with or without notice on a specific, case-by-case basis or across the entire applicant pool. Producers also reserve the right to not hold any participant applicant interviews, or to modify the manner in which it conducts participant applicant interviews, or to not produce the program Selective Intelligence at all.